My eyes are literally bulging out right now, as I’m gazing at this scrumptious raw kale and pomegranate salad. Saying that I love kale salad would be an understatement…
Raw Kale and Pomegranate Salad
- 1 large bunch of curly kale (I do 2 but it's up to you!)
- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 finely minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon of raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- Chop the kale in thin slices (1/2 inch wide). You can remove the kale ribs if they're too chewy for your taste. I personally love the crunch!
- Toss the chopped kale in a bowl and add the red onion, raspberry vinegar, salt and olive oil.
- Gently massage the kale with your bare hands to soften it up and infuse with loving thoughts (this is my favorite part!)
- Toss the pomegranate seeds and let the salad sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes (that is if you can wait 😉
- For an extra treat, I like to add a couple tablespoons of my super creamy, fat free raspberry dressing on top. It's truly amazing!
- For a totally fat free and totally delicious salad, you can skip the olive oil and raspberry vinegar entirely, and massage instead the fat free raspberry dressing directly into the kale.