Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of this Website https://theglobalgirl.com (“Site”) operated by The Global Girl. The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to The Global Girl (“TGG”). The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts these Terms, uses this Site, has access to or uses the products and/or services.
Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you do not have permission to access the Site.
By using this Site You acknowledge and agree that:
1. TGG may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify these Terms, and any policies which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of the Site after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. You are at least eighteen (18) years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
4. Some of the features of this Site may allow Users to view, post, publish, share, or manage ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice (“User Submissions”). TGG shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any User Submissions posted to this Site, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any User Submissions posted to this Site for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you or to anyone else.
You hereby grant TGG a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User TGG Submissions in connection with this Site, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing all or part of this Site in any media formats and through any media channels without restrictions of any kind and without payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party.
TGG reserves the right to pre-screen User Submissions, but undertakes no duty to do so, and reserves the right to decide whether any item of User Submissions is appropriate and/or complies with these Terms. TGG may remove any item of User Submissions at any time and without prior notice.
5. The Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by TGG. TGG assumes no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, TGG does not censor or edit the content of any third-party websites. By using this Site you expressly release TGG from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website. Accordingly, TGG encourages you to be aware when you leave this Site and to review the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other governing documents of each other website that you may visit.
6. TGG shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
8. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TGG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND/OR (III) THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND TGG ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAME.
NEITHER TGG NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE.
TGG DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION.
9. THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE.
TGG DOES NOT INTEND TO PROVIDE ANY HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITIONAL OR MEDICAL ADVICE. THE WEBSITE AND ITS INFORMATION OR CONTENT ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR TREATMENT. ALL HEALTH OR MEDICAL DECISIONS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO DIET, NUTRITION, AND EXERCISE, SHOULD BE MADE ONLY AFTER CONSULTING YOUR OWN DOCTOR OR PERSONAL MEDICAL AUTHORITY AND SOLELY IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR OWN PHYSICIAN’S ADVICE. ANY OPINION, INFORMATION AND/OR STATEMENTS REGARDING NUTRITIONAL, HERBAL OR DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.TGG DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ADVERSE REACTIONS, EFFECTS, OR CONSEQUENCES, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS INFORMATION OR CONTENT. YOU ALONE ASSUME THE RISK RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL LIFESTYLE, FITNESS AND DIET REGIMEN, AS WELL AS THE FOOD YOU PURCHASE, PREPARE, OR CONSUME, AS THERE MAY BE CONTAMINATION BY ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTANTS, PATHOGENS, CHEMICALS, OR FOOD-BORNE ILLNESSES, AND OTHER RISKS RELATED TO YOUR PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS, ALLERGIES, ILLNESSES, OR IMMUNE DISORDERS.
TGG PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND ITS INFORMATION OR CONTENT AS-IS, AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO ACCURACY, TRUTH, SCIENTIFIC BASIS OR RESEARCH. ALL STATEMENTS ARE OPINION AND FOR INFORMATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, and shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms or your use of this Site or the Products and/or Services found at this Site.
10. TGG SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, your web service provider service, PayPal payment services, your software and/or any updates or upgrades to that software). ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. TGG RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, WHETHER TGG IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH MALFUNCTION OR DISRUPTION. TGG ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT SHOULD TGG DETERMINE THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED THESE TERMS, OR THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED ANY OTHER RULES OR CONDITIONS OF TGG. TGG RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR TGG’S CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES TO ANYONE IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. TGG RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, WHETHER TGG IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH MALFUNCTION OR DISRUPTION.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL TGG OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (V) THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (VI) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VII) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND/OR (VIII) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT TGG IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
12. You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless TGG and its officers, directors, employees, agents from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) imposed upon or incurred by TGG directly or indirectly arising from (i) your use of and access to this Site; (ii) your violation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
13. If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
15. TGG makes no representation or warranty that the content available on this Site are appropriate in every country or jurisdiction. Users who choose to access this Site are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Site, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Site.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, contact us.