I LOVE these veggie wraps. The gluten-free pumpkin seed patty is beyond delish.
I can wipe these plates clean in record time! Pumpkin seeds are as tasty as they are healthy and minty flavors always feel so refreshing.
These hearty raw veggie wraps make for the perfectly light and satisfying entree. They’re also totally oil-free!
If fresh mint isn’t an option, these raw veggie wraps also taste awesome with fresh basil or cilantro (for a Mexican twist ;).
Raw Wrap w/ Pumpkin Seed Patty
Category Get Beautiful Healthy Living Raw Entrees and Appetizers Raw Food Recipes Raw Sandwiches & Wraps
- 1 cup of unsalted pumpkin seeds soaked overnight and drained
- 1 cup of chickpeas soaked overnight and drained
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 large carrots
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- A few chopped spring garlic stalks (the greens are awesome)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of Celtic salt
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor using the S-shaped blade and pulse until you achieve a fine and slightly sticky consistency.
- Last step is to assemble the wraps. As you know, I love my collard greens but you can easily use cabbage or romaine leaves instead. Start by adding two heaping tablespoons of pumpkin seed patty and your favorite vegetables.
- You’ll recognize my favorite wrap and burger veggies: tomatoes, shredded carrots, red onions and clover sprouts!
7 thoughts on “Raw Wrap with Pumpkin Seed Patty”
Looks great! I am building a community of vegans and would love for you to hop over to http://www.wedigfood.com and leave a recipe.
Chick peas…fresh or canned? Looks amazing.
Ainsi de nombreuses recettes délicieuses à votre blog! Je les aime tous
Something new from chef Ndoema 😛
Will try this really soon.
Mmm finally found a recipe that I can easily do. Thanks!
Oh wow! its both pleasing to the eye and the stomach!
They look so sumptuous! Yum 🙂