Photography & Recipe by Ndoema
Summer is in full swing in The Global Girl’s kitchen, and so is the never-ending parade of rainbow beauty foods and thirst-quenching concoctions. So here’s my latest favorite! Though I have a foodie crush for this creamy tropical smoothie, there’s a magic ingredient in this sexy green smoothie that turns it from seriously tasty to the ultimate skin, hair and nails beautifying weapon.
First off, this mondo green smoothie is loaded with many personal faves…
Green Smoothie for Gorgeous Skin, Hair & Nails
Category Healthy Living Raw Vegan Smoothies
- 2 cups of frozen bananas
- 1 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup of raw coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of spirulina
- Combine the bananas, orange juice, coconut flour and half of the shredded coconut in the Vitamix and blend until you obtain a nice and creamy consistency.
- Pour half of the mixture in a glass mason jar.
- Add the spirulina to the remaining blended smoothie and mix well.
- Pour the vibrant green smoothie in the mason jar and sprinkle shredded coconut and sliced strawberries on top.
6 thoughts on “Nails & Skin Perfecting Smoothie”
Coconut! I was wondering what those white things are.
Great combination: good for the skin and palate!
So this is why you look like you don’t age at all!
Magnifico! Everyone should drink more of these smoothies.
Ndoema, you can visit my kitchen anytime! Love this!
The presentation alone and health benefits are marvelous!